- Historical Society of the Cocalico Valley – Our parent organization.
- American Amateur Press Association – A nation-wide non-profit organization of amateur journalists founded in 1936.
- The .918 Club – Volunteer organization operating the Heritage Press Museum in Lancaster, PA.
- Museum of Printing – Great museum with classes and events in Massachusetts.
- American Printing History Association – To encourage the study of printing history.
- Lead Graffiti – An amazing press turning out amazing work in Newark Delaware. They also do workshops!
- Firecracker Press – Home of the Letterpress Trail
- The Itinerant Printer – 2015 Project of Chris Fritton to travel the country printing at as many letterpress shops as he can. Includes blog and history of tramp printers.
- Thomas Printers – Ksenya does beautiful custom letterpress printing, just as advertised.
- Gingerly Press – Lindsay pushes the envelope on what type can do to the point that the type, even before it goes in the press is beautiful.
- The Excelsior Press – A private press and print museum in Frenchtown, NJ.
If you’re a friend that’s missing from this list just let us know and we’ll be glad to add a link.